SAMBUTAN

Selamat datang di
http://460033.blogspot.com
SARANA INTERAKTIF BERBAGI! http://460033.blogspot.com sangat mengharap sumbangan berbagai artikel dari para Pembaca yang budiman. Kesempurnaan hanyalah milik-Nya makadariitu http://460033.blogspot.com sangat mengharap kritik dan saran dari Pembaca. Rachmat W. P.

Kamis, 11 Juni 2009

Oesling



Oesling
LUXEMBOURG
The Oesling or Ösling is a region covering the northern part of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, within the greater Ardennes area. The Oesling covers 32% of the territory of Luxembourg. To the south of the Oesling lies the Gutland, which makes up the remaining 68% of the country. The region is characterized by hills and large deciduous forests. Almost all of Luxembourg's tallest hills are in the Oesling, particularly in the north and north-west. Its main hill chains are cut by scenic river valleys, most notable those of the Clerve, Our, upper Sauer and Wiltz.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Komentar Anda, sumbangsih Blog saya...